Leading us off today is Valeria Maltoni at Conversation Agent where she talks about what we achieve inwardly will change outer reality.
Liz Keogh follows with an excellent post on epiphany and apophany with regards to recognizing patterns.
Steve Blank gives us an interesting look into startups, heroes and corporate culture.
Lastly, Folding Burritos talks about using deadlines as a positive influence.
As always, enjoy today’s items, and please participate in the discussions on these sites.
Startups, Career and Process
- Deadlines are evil. Deadlines are our friends | Folding Burritos
- What we Achieve Inwardly will Change outer Reality | Conversation Agent – Valeria Maltoni
- On Epiphany and Apophany | Liz Keogh
- Hacking a Corporate Culture: Stories, Heroes and Rituals in Startups and Companies | Steve Blank
Design and Development
- Comparison of Asynchronous Data Loading in Java | E John Feig
- Introducing the Rendering Frames Timeline | Surfin’ Safari
- The ES6 Conundrum | NOUPE
- Practical Recursion Schemes | Jared Tobin
- Having No Fun with Rubygems, Systemd, Docker and Networking | fedux.org
- ES6 Symbols in Depth | Ramblings of a degenerate coder
- Activiti 6: An Evolution of the Core Engine | Java Code Geeks
Concurrency, Performance and Scalability
- Push Google Cloud origin content out to your users with CDN Interconnect | Google Cloud Platform
AI, Machine Learning, Research and Advanced Algorithms
- 21. Functions and Relations, diagrammatically | Graphical Linear Algebra
- Audience Modeling With Spark ML Pipelines | Eugene Zhulenev
Big Data, Visualization, SQL and NoSQL
- The Data Science Workflow | BinaryEdge
- Analyzing Reddit Comments with Dask and Castra | The Blaze Ecosystem
Infrastructure, Operations and DevOps
- Service Discovery: Zookeeper vs etcd vs Consul | Java Code Geeks
- Ops-ing with Packer and Terraform | ShareThrough Engineering
- Anatomy of a Modern Production Stack | 80%
- The Definitive Guide for Production Tools: 24 Ways to See Through Your Application | Java Code Geeks