Do you have an existing application or game that you want to bring to Windows Phone Mango?
This is a new series of videos where we'll show you exactly how to do that, step by step.
Our first video is about taking an existing XNA game, and modifying it to leverage our new Silverlight / XNA integration enabled by Windows Phone Mango.
Here are some other resources you might find helpful as you consider building projects that leverage both Silverlight and XNA:
- The Silverlight & XNA Frameworks for Windows Phone
- How to: Combine Silverlight and the XNA Framework in a Windows Phone Application
- Using the Project Template that Combines Silverlight and the XNA Framework
- Silverlight / XNA Framework Sample (demonstrates how to render SL controls and text from the XNA Framework using the UIElementRenderer class.
- My Little Teapot Sample, (demonstrates using a Silverlight storyboard to animate controls, and using the Silverlight input system to respond to user gestures)
- Adam Kinney, on "How Do I: Combine Silverlight and XNA in Windows Phone 'Mango'", (video, code & guide)