- "REDIS" is an open source data Storage.
- The data is stored as "Key-Value" pair. It is also referred as Data Structure Server.
- The features that Redis supports are :-
2. Master Slave Replication.
3. Publisher Subscriber.
- To know more about Redis use Link :-
- In this Demo, "We will see installation of Redis in Ubuntu Operating System" .
- Open the terminal and wget(download Redis) , then tar the file followed by a change the directory(cd),
- Build the Redis by using "make" command. the start of will look like,
- End of make will look bellow,(full of colorful texts in console)
- Than test the build by using "make test"will look like below,