Join the DZone community and get the full member experience.
Join For Free
Build fast, scale big with MongoDB Atlas, a hosted service for the leading NoSQL database. Try it now! Brought to you in partnership with MongoDB.
- "REDIS" is an open source data Storage.
- The data is stored as "Key-Value" pair. It is also referred as Data Structure Server.
- The features that Redis supports are :-
1. Atomic Operation.
2. Master Slave Replication.
3. Publisher Subscriber.
- To know more about Redis use Link :-
- In this Demo, "We will see installation of Redis in Ubuntu Operating System" .
- Open the terminal and wget(download Redis) , then tar the file followed by a change the directory(cd),
- Build the Redis by using "make" command. the start of will look like,
- End of make will look bellow,(full of colorful texts in console)
- Than test the build by using "make test"will look like below,
Now it's easier than ever to get started with MongoDB, the database that allows startups and enterprises alike to rapidly build planet-scale apps. Introducing MongoDB Atlas, the official hosted service for the database on AWS. Try it now! Brought to you in partnership with MongoDB.
Published at DZone with permission
Sandeep Patel, DZone MVB. See the original article here.
Opinions expressed by DZone contributors are their own.