Getting started with WebLogic Server
Here are some quick tips on how to get started with WebLogic Server on Windows OS:
1. Download wls1212.zip from http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/middleware/weblogic/downloads/index.html
2. Unzip it under C:\apps\wls12120
3. set MW_HOME=C:\apps\wls12120
4. set JAVA_HOME=C:\apps\jdk1.7.0_51
5. cd C:\apps\wls12120
7. mkdir mydomain
8. cd mydomain
9. %JAVA_HOME%\bin\java weblogic.Server
Use CTRL+C to stop the server. The next time you start, you can just invoke"mydomain\startWebLogic.cmd"
If you have access, try to add Windows Environment variables for MW_HOME and JAVA_HOME into your system. If not, then you can easily add it into "mydomain\startWebLogic.cmd" as well (it's generated so you can edit all you like.) Without these two variables, you will likely get a class not found error.