Last week I did an "Introduction to Oracle JET" session at the KScope16 conference, and I wanted to share the demo I used there with more people.
Specifically the demo shows how you can adopt the code from the Oracle JET cookbook samples to work in the quick start template project.
In this demo you'll learn how to create your first JET application and build a basic JET page.
Specifically it shows the following steps:
- Starting with the QuickStart Project
- Creating your own main page
- Connecting the page to Alta UI and Require.js
- Creating a JET reusable module and hooking it into your main page
- Adding a JET component to your module
- Working with the cookbook sources and adopting the code to the quick start project structure
Hopefully this video can help you build your first Oracle JET page.
Now that you watched this video that shows how to use the pre-configured project provided as a quick start, you might want to follow up and watch the video that shows you how to work with the base distribution and hook up the JET libraries.
Need more help with Oracle JET? Join the JET community on OTN.