GlassFish App Server Monitoring Data Persistence With "LightFish"
Here's a video intro and the features Adam lists:
Features / Monitoring:
- Threads And Memory:
- Heap Size, Thread Count, Peak Thread Count
- Commits and Rollbacks
- "Paranormal Activity" :-)
- Queued Connections, Errors and Busy Thread Count
- HTTP Sessions
- Active and Expired Sessions
- JDBC Pools
- Free and used connections, potential connection leaks, and the Length of the wait queue
DevOps practitioners have known that #monitoringsucks for a while now, and hopefully this tool for the app server part of your stack is a step in the right direction. Try it out now.