Go Language for Java Developers Part 4
Part 4 of a 5 part series that explains the Go language to Java developers.
Join the DZone community and get the full member experience.Join For Free
JAVA LANGUAGE KEYWORDS
GO LANGUAGE KEYWORDS
There are few obvious keywords like break, case, if, for, etc but few keywords are new in the Go Language:
- func: To declare function
- interface: To declare interface (It's different than Java's interface)
- defer: something like finalise method in Java
- go: To create thread
- chan: To do synchronised between threads
- var: To declare variable
- range: It's like iterator in Java
Published at DZone with permission of Ketan Parmar, DZone MVB. See the original article here.
Opinions expressed by DZone contributors are their own.