The Gradle team is pleased to announce the release of Gradle 0.9. This is a massive release and includes a huge number of changes since Gradle 0.8.
This release adds some major new features to Gradle, including:
* Incremental build
* Simple build composition using scripts
* Parallel test execution and other testing features
* New plugins, including plugins for IDEA project generation, Antlr support, and generating announcements from your build
* New tasks, including Exec, JavaExec and others
* Build profiler
* Gradle build language reference guide
* The experimental Gradle daemon
New features since 0.9-rc-3:
* A reference guide for the Gradle build language
* Upgraded to Groovy 1.7.6
Deprecations since 0.9-rc-3:
* The 'scriptDestinationPath' and 'jarPath' properties of the Wrapper task have been replaced by the 'scriptFile' and 'jarFile' properties.
Breaking changes since 0.9-rc-3:
* The Wrapper task now generates the wrapper jar and properties files into $projectDir/gradle/wrapper by default.
The Gradle Team.