GraniteDS introduces Apache Flex 4.8, JavaFX 2.2 and WebSocket support
GraniteDS 3.0.0.M1 is out with major new features!
Here are some highlights:
- Apache Flex(R) 4.8.0 compatibility
- New messaging transport based on websockets on application servers supporting websockets : Tomcat 7.0.29+, Jetty 8.1+, GlassFish 3.1.2+
- Improved implementation of the Java client libraries (new remoting API, support for long polling and websocket messaging
- Initial implementation of client libraries for JavaFX 2.2 : data management, client integration with Spring
- Full support for Spring Data JPA, ability to generate AS3 / JavaFX beans for AbstractPersistable, and service proxies for Repositories