GraniteDS introduces Apache Flex 4.8, JavaFX 2.2 and WebSocket support
Join the DZone community and get the full member experience.Join For Free
GraniteDS 3.0.0.M1 is out with major new features!
Here are some highlights:
- Apache Flex(R) 4.8.0 compatibility
- New messaging transport based on websockets on application servers supporting websockets : Tomcat 7.0.29+, Jetty 8.1+, GlassFish 3.1.2+
- Improved implementation of the Java client libraries (new remoting API, support for long polling and websocket messaging
- Initial implementation of client libraries for JavaFX 2.2 : data management, client integration with Spring
- Full support for Spring Data JPA, ability to generate AS3 / JavaFX beans for AbstractPersistable, and service proxies for Repositories
Opinions expressed by DZone contributors are their own.