Graph Visualization Library yFiles 2.7
This release includes new functionality, like, e.g.:
- comprehensive support for Swimlane diagrams comprising visual representation, user interaction, and support for automatic layout
- local views enable displaying specific information related to selected nodes or edges, like, e.g. neighborhood or contents of folder nodes
- GraphML support is greatly improved and now an integrated part of yFiles
- improved handling of orthogonal edge paths and new snap lines functionality further simplify interactive diagram editing
- many layout improvements, great and small
For a detailed list of the new features and functionality, please read the
yFiles 2.7 release notes.
Test and experience the new features with a 30-day evaluation version
of yFiles 2.7
Also, please take a look at the yFiles demos page to see applications and demos that show the yFiles layouting facility in real-time.
yWorks specializes in professional software
solutions for the visualization of diagrams and graphs.
The yFiles product family offers high-quality diagramming for Java and .NET
applications as well as for browser applications based on Adobe™ Flex™
or AJAX technology.
The extensive yFiles for Java class library and the .NET class libraries yFiles.NET and yFiles WPF deliver state-of-the-art component technology which can easily be integrated into Java applications, servlets, and applets, and Windows Forms, ASP.NET, and Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) applications, respectively.
yFiles FLEX and yFiles AJAX are a perfect fit for web-based applications that require state-of-the-art diagramming components.