Curator's Note: The content of this article was written by Rik Van Bruggen over at the Neo4j blog.
Over the past couple of months, I have been doing lots of "Intro to Graphs" talks across Europe. What started out as an idea in our London User Group, has now been a standard monthly introduction that has been extremely well attended. And that's not where it stops - many other people want to start doing these sessions as well in different cities.
During these talks, lots of people have been asking really smart and important questions - and that's why I have created a small screencast to share the answers to these questions. Here is the screencast:
And here are some links that could be useful info to go with each of the questions:
- What are Graph Databases?
- See the Learn-Section of Neo4j.org for an even better explantation
- Look at my beer posts to see how even non-technical folks can get started with Graphs
- Look at the Cypher Intro-Tutorial for more info around traversals
- Read some of these great use cases.
- The neo4j manual has some good tips and tricks
- Look at how it stacks up in a NOSQL world.