Join the DZone community and get the full member experience.
Join For Free
Build fast, scale big with MongoDB Atlas, a hosted service for the leading NoSQL database on AWS. Try it now! Brought to you in partnership with MongoDB.
Long anticipated GridGain 3.0.9 has been released this month.
Some of the highlights of this release:
- Massive improvements in stability and performance for Data Grid.
- New distributed data structures:
- Distributed Atomic
- Distributed Queues
- Much improved Data Grid querying support.
- Improved Scalar DSL.
- Dramatically enhanced monitoring & management via GridGain Visor.
- Brand new TCP-based discovery SPI with support for large cloud-based deployments.
- Improved documentation and examples.
- New licensing support with dynamic hot-upgrade capabilities.
- New optimized marshaling.
- Go ahead and download GridGain 3.0.9.
Now it's easier than ever to get started with MongoDB, the database that allows startups and enterprises alike to rapidly build planet-scale apps. Introducing MongoDB Atlas, the official hosted service for the database on AWS. Try it now! Brought to you in partnership with MongoDB.
Published at DZone with permission
Dmitriy Setrakyan, DZone MVB. See the original article here.
Opinions expressed by DZone contributors are their own.