GridGain 4.3 Released
GridGain 4.3 incorporates many optimizations that significantly improve GridGain’s performance and memory footprint based directly on feedback from our largest deployments and is 100% backwards compatible with prior 4.x versions.
The new features and performance numbers speak for themselves:
- Up to 20x better serialization performance compared to standard Java.
- 3x better performance for collocating computations and data.
- 3x better query indexing from an improved cache locking implementation.
- 50% reduction in cache overhead and significantly reduced garbage collection overhead.
- Dramatically improved BigMemory support provides high-performance off-heap data store that eliminates lengthy garbage collection pauses when working with hundreds of gigabytes of memory.
- New Data-Affinity-Aware Router supports client communication through the firewall.
- Significant performance enhancements for Java, C++, and .NET clients.
You can download it here!