Groovy NetBeans tips
Join the DZone community and get the full member experience.Join For Free
Fellow zone leader Geertjan Wielenga has written a couple of posts on Groovy and NetBeans, celebrating the fact that NetBeans 6.5 milestone 1 is out, which much delight for Groovy and NetBeans fans as it contains good support for both Groovy and Grails. Here are the links, enjoy!
- Mixing and Matching Groovy and Java
- NetBeans Podcast Episode 44
- Grails: This Time With Tools
- Integrating Meera with Grails and NetBeans
- Creating a Grails Plugin in NetBeans IDE
- Groovy Makes Web Services Embarrassingly Easy
- Parsing XML with Groovy
Opinions expressed by DZone contributors are their own.