Habari OpenMQ Client: JMS Message Exchange Between Java & Delphi
Join the DZone community and get the full member experience.Join For Free
Second release candidate of the Open Message Queue library for Delphi
Habari Client libraries connect Delphi(tm) and Free Pascal applications with the message brokers Apache ActiveMQ and Open Message Queue (OpenMQ). Message brokers provide asynchronous message flow and make load balancing simple. They are core modules in the Apache Geronimo and GlassFish(tm) open source application servers, but also work standalone.
Habari OpenMQ Client is a Delphi and Free Pascal library which provides easy access to the Open Message Queue Broker.
- supports the peer-to-peer and the publish/subscribe communication model
- provides message transformers for object serialization (JSON, XML)
- supports TemporaryQueue and TemporaryTopic destinations. These destination types only exist for the duration of their connection, and are a resource-saving solution for RPC-style communication
- uses the Stomp protocol and a plug-in architecture for communication libraries (Indy and Synapse)
- works with Delphi 6 to 2009 and Free Pascal
Habari OpenMQ Client demo downloads, 'Getting started' documentation and tools:
Client API documentation online:
About Open Message Queue (OpenMQ): Open Message Queue is an enterprise quality, production ready, scalable messaging server. It provides a complete Java Message Service (JMS) implementation for message oriented system integration. In addition, OpenMQ provides the additional enterprise features that are necessary for enterprise deployments, large and small. Read more: https://mq.dev.java.net/about.html
Opinions expressed by DZone contributors are their own.