The theme for Couchbase Connect 2015 is “NoSQL NoLimits”.
It begins June 2nd, and it’s at Levi’s Stadium!
There will be 80+ technical sessions in five tracks: Big Data, Architecture, Operations, Development, and Mobile. Join more than 1,500+ developers and architects who will learn how to build, deploy, and scale NoSQL powered web, mobile, and IoT applications.
Interested in learning how to integrate Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, and NoSQL?
What about deploying to containers and / or cloud infrastructure?
Building mobile applications with offline data access and automatic synchronization?
How about we toss in some Kubernetes?
- Hortonworks on Hadoop
- Confluent on Kafka
- Docker, CoreOS, and Joyent on Containers
- Simba on JDBC/ODBC
- Informatica on BI and Reporting
- Tableau on Analytics and Visualization
- GE on the Industrial Internet with Offline, Synchronized Data Access
- PayPal on Hadoop, Kafka, and Couchbase Server
- LinkedIn on Hadoop, Kafka and Couchbase Server
- DirecTV on Application Architecture with Node.js and N1QL
- Cisco on Migrating to the Cloud with a Service-based Architecture
- Nike on State of the Art Infrastructure
- Intuit on the Caching Microservice behind TurboTax Online
- Nielsen on Reporting and Analytics
- RyanAir on the “Mobile” Customer Experience
- PVH on the Challenges of a Global, Digital Showroom
It’s one thing to discover what you can do with a NoSQL database, it’s another to understand how it works. The “Architecture” track features Couchbase engineers explaining the internals of Couchbase Server.
- Under the Hood - Couchbase Server
- Under the Hood - Cross Data Center Replication (XDCR)
- Under the Hood - N1QL Query Execution
- Deep Dive - Global Secondary Indexing
- Deep Dive - N1QL Query Features and Internals
- Deep Dive - Cluster Manager
- Innovative Scaling with Multi-Dimensional Scaling
- Innovative Storage with ForestDB (or What’s an HB+-Trie?)
Want to Get Your Hands Wet?
There will be a full day of hands-on workshops covering application development, mobile development, administration, and more.
Couchbase Connect 2015
Santa Clara, CA
June 2 - 4
DZone readers receive a 50% discount by entering the promotion code “CONN0511DZON” during registration.