- “State of Apache HBase” – Apache HBase PMC
- “Facebook’s Return to (Real) Open Source” – Elliott Clark, Facebook
- “Apache HBase at Yahoo! Scale” – Francis Liu, Yahoo!
- “Future of Apache HBase” panel – Lars Hofhansl (Salesforce – mod.), Matteo Bertozzi (Cloudera), John Leach (Splice Machine), Maxim Lukiyanov (Microsoft), Carter Page (Google), and Andrew Purtell (Salesforce)
…along with 20+ technical sessions across three tracks, including:
- “Apache HBase Improvements and Practices at Xiaomi” – Duo Zhang and Liangliang He (Xiaomi)
- “Improvements to Apache HBase and Its Applications in Alibaba Search” – Yu Li and Shaoxuan Wang (Alibaba)
- “Apache HBase Security at Scale” – Gary Helmling (Facebook)
- “Rolling Out Apache HBase for Mobile Offerings at Visa” – Partha Saha and CW Chung (Visa)
- “Apache HBase at Airbnb” – Jingwei Lu, Liyin Tang, and Jason Zhang (Airbnb)
- “Removing Apache HBase Performance Bottlenecks on Cloud Storage” – Nitin Verma, Pravin Mittal, and Maxim Lukiyanov (Microsoft)
In a nutshell: for anyone running in HBase in production (or who aspires to do so), missing HBaseCon is unthinkable! To get a preview of HBaseCon, watch the wrap-up video and see photos from HBaseCon 2015.
Register now (group discounts available), because seats are limited.