Helios In Action - a Virtual Conference on Jun. 24
Join the DZone community and get the full member experience.Join For Free
On June 24, the Eclipse Foundation is presenting Helios In Action - a virtual conference where you can interact with project leads involved in the release and see demos of the new features. The annual simultaneous release has now grown to 39 projects with over 33 million lines of code, contributed by committers around the world. With such a large global community, Eclipse wants to bring Helios to you!
Helios In Action is split into 9 half hour sessions, but you only need to register once. Then, join in throughout the day for the demos you're interested in. To attend, register at http://eclipse.org/go/heliosinaction.
- Linux Tools - Andrew Overholt (Red Hat)
- EMF on the Web - Kenn Hussey (Cloudsmith)
- Eclipse Git Team Provider - Chris Aniszczyk (Red Hat)
- Java EE Standards Support from Web Tools - Naci Dai (eteration)
- Marketplace Client & p2 Discovery Connector - Mik Kersten (Tasktop Technologies)
- Modeling - Ed Merks
- Eclipse Runtime (RT) - Jeff McAffer (EclipseSource)
- 10 Reasons to Install Helios - Ian Bull (EclipseSource)
Opinions expressed by DZone contributors are their own.