Help Shape the Future.. Welcome to the WebSphere eXtreme Scale 7.1 Beta
eXtreme Scale v7.1 furthers our strategic vision for one of the industry's premier Elastic Data Grid products while solidifying the foundation we've built with new levels of performance and reliability.
- More robust support for cross data-center replication usage scenarios, using multi-master replication to propagate the data modifications made by each member to the rest of the group.
- Windows/.NET support through ADO.Net/ WCF Data Services V1.0 specification support
- New monitoring console which can provide real time views into the WebSphere eXtreme Scale data grid
- New WebSphere
Application Server Console extensions which can provide improved
integration with WebSphere eXtreme Scale
- Administrator options to include grid queries in tracking the source of SQL requests to IBM DB2 via support for DB2 Performance Monitor
- Statistics enhancements for monitoring and better integration with OEM monitoring consoles
- Infrastructure improvements to accelerate performance and optimize resource usage
This session will give you an opportunity to interact directly with Robert Wisnieski (WebSphere Technical Evangelist for WebSphere eXtreme Scale).
30-40min - Presentation
- XS 7.1 Overview - What's New!
- Demo/Article overview - what have we provided as a guided tour.
- What we're hoping they'll gain from the beta.
- What type of feedback are we looking for
20min - Q&A
- Establish the gaps in our current collateral/strategies
- Feed these gaps/questions into the demo/article refresh
- Set the stage for feedback/questionnaire content
How to Participate:
This session will be offered as part of the WebSphere Customer Experience Program (CEP). Once you are a member of our CEP, you will receive an invitation to this session. Please read below on how to join the CEP.
The WebSphere CEP is a program that facilitates getting our WebSphere teams in touch with their number one resource, our clients, giving you the opportunity to interface with our development community. After signing up, you will receive periodic, tailored invitations from WebSphere teams who are organizing feedback sessions. Upon receiving an invitation, you decide at that time whether you are able to participate in that particular session. Regardless of your ability to participate in a given session, you remain a point of contact for future invitations, so long as you remain in the CEP.
There are a number of feedback activities the CEP can offer (e.g. early design sessions, scenario and usage sessions, usability evaluations, interviews, validation sessions, etc.). Because the CEP is brand-wide, you may get invitations from any WebSphere product / initiative based on your interests. The program is highly flexible as well. Sessions may be run in-person, via teleconference, or web conference, and is not restricted by geography!
The Client Experience Program has a one-click agreement which allows us to share early design information with you and allows us to use your suggestions - it is brand-wide across all WebSphere products. This on-line agreement is easy to review and click to agree. If you would like to join the CEP, it allows you to receive invitations to future activities like these demos as well.
How to sign up:
Simply email email@example.com requesting to join. By return, you will receive a confirmation with a few questions about you and your interests. After that, you will start to receive regular invitations to our live demos.
WebSphere eXtremeScale Community
Would you like to leverage our technical evangelist team or follow the WebSphere eXtremeScale space?
Check out our Social Media Community Links: Community | Blog | Twitter | Facebook