It has been another exciting week on Hortonworks Community Connection HCC. We continue to see great activity and recommend the following assets from last week.
- How to pull data from Twitter and push data to Elasticsearch using Apache NiFi. by: myoung
A short tutorial that walks you through the process of using NiFi to pull data from Twitter and push it to Elasticsearch.
- Creating a Kibana dashboard of Twitter data pushed to Elasticsearch with NiFi by: myoung
Following up from the article above, this walks through the process of creating a dashboard in Kibana using Twitter data that was pushed to Elasticsearch via NiFi.
- Let’s try a Kaggle Challenge with HDP ! by: mlanciaux
- Apache NiFi Log GeoEnrichment and Routing by: cgambino
This article details the steps required to enrich and filter logs. It is assumed that the logs are landing one at a time as a stream into the NiFi cluster.
- Getting Started with MiNiFi by: apsaltis
In this article you will learn how to configure MiNiFi to send data to NiFi.