Hortonworks: Top 15 Links of April 2016
Hortonworks has been coming out with a ton of amazing technologies and great articles, recently. So, I've put together a top 15 Hortonworks link list for the month of April. Hope you enjoy!
Join the DZone community and get the full member experience.Join For Free
Hortonworks has been coming out with a ton of amazing technologies and great articles, recently. I'd like to catch everyone up before the firestorm of posts that will come out next week at Hadoop Summit 2016 Dublin. Apache NiFi/HDF is looking to be a killer technology for solving the problem of getting streams of data from many sources to your enterprise data lake from the edge. Easy to use with years of government-backed production, this is a rock solid enterprise technology even though it is only recently open source.
Now, on to the links:
- How to Feed NiFi Data into Spark Streaming
- Getting Started with NiFi Expression Language
- Sample NiFi to Solr with Tweets
- Sentiment Data Analysis
- Data In Motion/Data at Rest (HDF/HDP)
- Introduction to Big Data Analytics with Zeppelin and Spark
- Advanced Analytics with Zeppelin and Spark
- Hadoop YARN: Past, Present, and Future (San Jose Summit)
- Data Distribution Patterns with NiFi
- Open Source Security Tools for Big Data
- NiFi Deployment Automation (GitHub)
- Parsing XML with NiFi
- Windows, HDFS, NiFi
- Hortonworks DataFlow 1.2 Released (Apache NiFi)
- NiFi with Oil and Gas Industry Applications
Opinions expressed by DZone contributors are their own.