- Size: A small start-up company with a close-knit team will have a different approach to a global organisation with over 100,000 employees in many locations.
- Type: What makes sense for a large manufacturing company won’t necessarily work for a government body or a small business.
- Purpose: What is different about your organisation? What is its purpose e.g. online marketing company, charity or public sector?
- Complexity: A global based organisation in different time zones with many activities compared with a small team who know each other by their first names.
- Culture: Is it a command and control approach or a more transparent, collaborative, open to criticism way that your organisation adopts?
How to develop an intranet strategy
Join the DZone community and get the full member experience.Join For Free
Opinions expressed by DZone contributors are their own.