App development industry is facing a cut-throat competition with more and more apps being released into the store.
Developers often face the challenge of creating an innovative app for clients to impress them. For the convenience of developers, several tools are being made available that aim to lessen their work.
Have you heard about Ionic? It is a complete mobile app development package that comes loaded with a set of tools and resources required in the development process. Isn’t it fun to create apps with the technologies you are comfortable working with?
Ionic is an open source development kit that offers a rich library of HTML, CSS, and JS tools. Along with native app development, Ionic has essential features to build progressive and hybrid apps too.
Ionic and AngularJS Development
Developers can now have a sigh of relief with this Sass built Ionic platform. Ionic and AngularJS make for a perfect match to build robust mobile applications.
This marks for a powerful SDK to build native as well as hybrid mobile apps that run on multiple platforms, namely, Android, iOS, and Windows.
This successful combination has eased the work and reduced efforts of developers to write separate code for an app to run on different devices.
Ionic is fun to use as it makes of open source technology, which is quite handy for all kinds of developers. Its core architecture is built to support hybrid app development.
Advantages of Using Ionic for Mobile App Development
- Ionic is native focused, the one that uses native mobile development SDK. It is the combination of native UI with power and flexibility of open source web technology. Ionic is built in a way to run inside Cordova or PhoneGap.
- Using Ionic, developers can build apps that run on multiple platforms. This saves a developer’s time and efforts of writing separate code for individual platforms. The apps built with Ionic are compatible to be used on all the devices.
- Ionic comes with an array of readymade components, typography, and attractive themes. This technology assures you to develop a mobile app that looks simple but beautiful on all mobile devices.
- Another plus point of Ionic is that it uses a powerful Command Line Interface (CLI). It is possible to create, build, test and deploy an app by typing a single command in CLI. Live reload and integrated logging are the main highlights of Ionic.
- Developers prefer Ionic for mobile app development as it offers an all-in-one package of development tools and resources. As everything is available at one place, it becomes easy for developers to code the app.
- The popularity of Ionic app development is increasing as developers are now diverting their attention to minimize efforts while building hybrid mobile apps. With so much convenience and flexibility on offering, Ionic is definitely worth giving a try!