How Low-Code Platforms Implement Complex Business Processes
Low-code automation capabilities can help prompt companies that rely on repetitive processes to evaluate how to improve efficiency.
Join the DZone community and get the full member experience.Join For Free
If a low-code development platform wants to implement complex business processes, the following conditions must be met.
1. What Is Automation?
There are two main types of automation. The difference comes mainly from AI, which is based on the benefits of the upcoming technology. For example, it generates digital data, which is the driving force of machine learning.
Automation is the key to improving efficiency, reducing human error and reducing operating costs. Repetitive work will require fewer workers, and more employees will focus on strategic decision-making and creative problem solving.
2. The 2 Types of Automation Technology
- Robotic Process Automation (RPA)
RPA can automate repetitive and time-consuming tasks with little added value (for example, faster data entry). It can reduce costs without changing the infrastructure.
- Business process automation (often referred to as business process management or BPM)
And BPM is the automation of end-to-end business processes (for example, more accurate decision-making). BPM is usually the strategic foundation of an organization's digital transformation.
In general, low-code automation capabilities can more prompt companies that rely on repetitive processes to evaluate how to improve efficiency. They will need to retrain and redistribute employees to assume roles that can leverage their experience and institutional knowledge with strategic capabilities.
Automation can help the team implement it at any stage of the project development, free employees from repetitive work, and can also be dispersed throughout the development cycle. At the same time, the current low-code automation function can also allow multiple personnel to divide the work and automatically generate report data.
The automation function makes the low-code business process engine more flexible. Through setting, customer data can be automatically retrieved and text messages can be sent to help companies achieve automated precision marketing. You can also automatically complete data updates and other tasks. Maximize the efficiency of teamwork.
3. Low-Code Automation Can Also Achieve the Following Functions
- Low-code RPA can quickly automate processes and tasks.
- Record the process and quickly turn it into a robot.
- Create bots that can easily interact with websites and cloud services with low code.
- Form and paper automation with local intelligent document processing (IDP).
- Use AI to classify documents and extract data without sending the data to the cloud.
- Integrate and build applications without data migration.
- Quickly build a unified data view through codeless integration, the support now supports web services.
- Cache data from connected sources to improve application performance.
- Developer's 360-degree application health dashboard.
- Centrally monitor application performance and security alerts.
- Identify application design issues and get smart design improvement suggestions.
Low-code development platform automation editor, through a visual graphical interface, simple drag-and-drop operation, you can quickly build complex automation processes, help marketers who do not understand development technology flexibly create strategic rules based on advertising and marketing scenarios, and automate execution Interaction with users. Thereby simplifying the business process and realizing the automated marketing reach of users.
The automation function of the low-code development platform can automatically execute the tasks preset by the enterprise 24 hours a day, and report the task execution progress to the console at any time. So as to effectively replace tedious manpower, handle various complex tasks, reduce business error rate, improve work efficiency, and meet the diverse automation needs of enterprises.
Not only that, the automation function of the low-code development platform can also help companies save labor costs and improve work efficiency, allowing marketers to have more time to optimize marketing decisions and strategies. On the other hand, it satisfies the user's omni-channel seamless experience demand, makes the enterprise's service conversion process more closely and flexible, thereby optimizing user experience, increasing user loyalty and conversion rate, and realizing the digital transformation of enterprise intelligent marketing.
Reasonable and effective use of the low-code development platform not only allows us to run our work efficiently but also guarantees the achievement of the team's goals to the greatest extent.
Opinions expressed by DZone contributors are their own.