How To Setup Big Data Tooling For JBoss Developer Studio 8
Join the DZone community and get the full member experience.Join For Free
The release of the latest JBoss Developer Studio (JBDS) brings with it the questions around how to get started with the various JBoss Integration and BPM product tool sets that are not installed out of the box.
In this series of articles we will outline for you how to install each set of tools and explain which products they are supporting.
This should help you in making an informed decision about what tooling you might want to install before embarking on your next JBoss integration project.
There are four different software packs that offer tooling for various JBoss integration products:
- JBoss Business Process and Rules Development
- JBoss Integration and SOA Development
- JBoss Data Virtualization Development
- JBoss SOA 5.x Development
|Missing integration stack?|
|Select JBoss Data Virtualization Development.|
- Help -> Install new software...
- pull down the menu offered by Work with:
- select JBoss Developer Studio 8.x - Early Access
- everything under JBoss Data Virtualization Development will be installed
Published at DZone with permission of Eric D. Schabell, DZone MVB. See the original article here.
Opinions expressed by DZone contributors are their own.