Join the DZone community and get the full member experience.
Join For Free
Get deep insight into Node.js applications with real-time metrics, CPU profiling, and heap snapshots with N|Solid from NodeSource. Learn more.
is a HTML5 canvas based jQuery plugin. It allows you to free paint on a canvas area with various shapes and colors including an eraser. It also features the fantastic Websanova Color Picker allowing you to set both border and fill colors. The canvas area can be set to any size you like and perhaps it’s greatest feature is the ability to save your drawing as an image and then load it back in later. In fact you can load any image in as your drawing as long as it is a base64 encoded PNG image.
- Menu – Can be moved anywhere on the screen.
- Shapes – Ellipse, Rectangle, Line, Pencil and Eraser.
- Colors – Select colors for both border and fill, featuring the Websanova Color Picker.
- Width – Set the line or border width of the pencil and shapes.
- Save/Load – You can save your creations and load in any image.
http:/ / www. websanova. com/ plugins/ paint/ html5#websanova
: MIT License or GPL
Node.js application metrics sent directly to any statsd-compliant system. Get N|Solid
Published at DZone with permission
Hirvesh Munogee, DZone MVB. See the original article here.
Opinions expressed by DZone contributors are their own.