ICEfaces 2.1 Beta Released
Join the DZone community and get the full member experience.Join For Free
New Features Include:
Over 30 New Advanced Components!
All new next-generation ace:dataTable
- Integrated pagination, scrolling, and lazy-data-loading.
- Column re-ordering via drag-and-drop of the column header.
- Single and multiple row and cell selection.
- Single and multi-column sorting.
- Row data-filtering with configurable filter criteria (beginsWith, EndsWith, existsIn, etc.).
- Expandable rows and panels.
- Configuration panel for user-specified column visibility, ordering, and sort-criteria that can be persisted across sessions.
- Optimized rendering and data-transport for efficiently viewing large data-sets.
- ace:menu, ace:menuBar, ace:menuButton, and ace:contextMenu
- ...and more!
- An all-new Comp-Suite Demo application (preview)
- Preliminary support for MyFaces JSF 2.1.3
- Improved ease-of-use and reduced overhead for push applications
See the Release Notes for details and download information.
ICEfaces BETA (programming language) application Column (database) Row (database) Visibility (geometry) Overhead (computing) Release (agency) Session (web analytics)
Opinions expressed by DZone contributors are their own.
A Data-Driven Approach to Application Modernization
The Role of AI and Programming in the Gaming Industry: A Look Beyond the Tables
Microservices With Apache Camel and Quarkus (Part 2)
Five Java Books Beginners and Professionals Should Read