It is no secret that I am a big fan of the OpenShift Origin and enterprise products.
There is just something about having a simple to use Platform as a Service (PaaS) that allows a true developer to ignore all the questions about how to setup her infrastructure before deploying her project.
I have focuses mainly on Java, but not exclusively as you can find in my available list of OpenShift demo projects on github.com which is currently numbering 29 various projects to get you started.
I have also spoken around the world on the topic of getting started with OpenShift as a PaaS platform for development with the following focus:
- OpenShift Primer - get your code into the Cloud (revision 2)
- many JBoss Java based demo projects
- showed JBoss Dev Studio integration tooling with OpenShift
- pushed xPaaS usage of OpenShift with diverse bpmPaaS demo projects
- hosted JBoss BPM Suite workshops and provided automated setup for you to host
- hosted JBoss BRMS workshops and provided automated setup for you to host