Access the survey results 'State of Industrial Internet Application Development' to learn about latest challenges, trends and opportunities with Industrial IoT, brought to you in partnership with GE Digital.
Intel announced the release of Intel® IoT Developer Kit v2.0. They added new installers, additional sensor support, updated IDEs, as well as a number of enhancements, bug fixes, and improved usability. If you are working with Intel IoT, it is suggested to upgrade the IDEs as many new features are added including new installers are available for Intel Edison and Intel Galileo.
- Improved Eclipse with new template and sample code import feature
- New Intel Edison installer for Linux
- New Galileo installer with bootable SD feature
- Installer UX improvements and bug fixes
- Improved Intel XDK IoT Edition with new upload/sync workflow
- Updates in MRAA and UPM with support for 18 new sensors
You can download the software components from here:
Docs: Eclipse Getting Started Guide
Intel® XDK IoT Edition:
Docs: Intel® XDK IoT Edition Getting Started Guide
Intel® Edison board:
Docs: Updates to Intel Edison Getting Started Guide
Intel® Galileo board:
Docs: Updates to Intel Galileo Getting Started Guides
Minnowboard MAX board:
Learn more: https://software.intel.com/en-us/iot/hardware/minnow-board-max
The IoT Zone is brought to you in partnership with GE Digital. Discover how IoT developers are using Predix to disrupt traditional industrial development models.