Intel announced the release of Intel® IoT Developer Kit v2.0. They added new installers, additional sensor support, updated IDEs, as well as a number of enhancements, bug fixes, and improved usability. If you are working with Intel IoT, it is suggested to upgrade the IDEs as many new features are added including new installers are available for Intel Edison and Intel Galileo.
- Improved Eclipse with new template and sample code import feature
- New Intel Edison installer for Linux
- New Galileo installer with bootable SD feature
- Installer UX improvements and bug fixes
- Improved Intel XDK IoT Edition with new upload/sync workflow
- Updates in MRAA and UPM with support for 18 new sensors
You can download the software components from here: