IntelliJ IDEA 10 EAP (98.117)
Join the DZone community and get the full member experience.Join For Free
The latest build of the new IntelliJ IDEA 10 EAP is now available. What's new?
- New code completion UI, which suggests you the completion variants even before you press the completion keyboard shortcut. You can accept the top suggestion with Enter or Tab. (Jason Dias has posted a short video on the new code completion. You can view the video right here.)
- A bunch of new refactoring features and intention actions for ActionScript;
- Support for new language features of Groovy 1.8;
- Many improvements in soft wrap and new option for hard-wrapping the line automatically when typing reaches the right margin;
- Server-side file rename and move in the Remote Hosts Access plugin.
To have a look at all of the 300+ fixes and improvements made since the last update, please see the full changelist.
We encourage you to share your feedback, thoughts and opinions 24/7 on our IntelliJ IDEA EAP discussion forum.
You can download the latest IDEA X EAP build right here.
Opinions expressed by DZone contributors are their own.