Join the DZone community and get the full member experience.
Join For Free
Download Forrester’s “Vendor Landscape, Application Performance Management” report that examines the evolving role of APM as a key driver of customer satisfaction and business success, brought to you in partnership with BMC.
with WebSockets. BinaryJS is a lightweight framework that utilizes
WebSockets to send, stream, and pipe binary data bidirectionally between
- BinaryPack serialization format is fast, binary, and JSON-type compatible. Data stays binary end to end
- Automatically chunks large binary data buffers for streaming performance
- Send multiple streams of data concurrently over multiplexed websocket connection
- API implements Node.js read/write Streams. You can pipe any stream into BinaryJS streams (and vice-versa)
- "pause," "resume," and "end" as in the Streams API
: https:/ / github. com/ binaryjs/ binaryjs/ tree/ master/ examples
: MIT License
See Forrester’s Report, “Vendor Landscape, Application Performance Management” to identify the right vendor to help IT deliver better service at a lower cost, brought to you in partnership with BMC.
Published at DZone with permission of
, DZone MVB
Opinions expressed by DZone contributors are their own.