The Performance Zone is brought to you in partnership with New Relic. Quickly learn how to use Docker and containers in general to create packaged images for easy management, testing, and deployment of software.
with WebSockets. BinaryJS is a lightweight framework that utilizes
WebSockets to send, stream, and pipe binary data bidirectionally between
- BinaryPack serialization format is fast, binary, and JSON-type compatible. Data stays binary end to end
- Automatically chunks large binary data buffers for streaming performance
- Send multiple streams of data concurrently over multiplexed websocket connection
- API implements Node.js read/write Streams. You can pipe any stream into BinaryJS streams (and vice-versa)
- "pause," "resume," and "end" as in the Streams API
: https:/ / github. com/ binaryjs/ binaryjs/ tree/ master/ examples
: MIT License
The Performance Zone is brought to you in partnership with New Relic. Read more about providing a framework that gets you started on the right path to move your IT services to cloud computing, and give you an understanding as to why certain applications should not move to the cloud.
Published at DZone with permission of
, DZone MVB
Opinions expressed by DZone contributors are their own.