Introducing DZone's 2014 Guide to Continuous Delivery
Join the DZone community and get the full member experience.Join For Free
We are happy to announce the release of DZone's 2014 Guide to Continuous Delivery!
Today's software and IT business goals are familiar ones: get applications to market faster, under budget, with fewer people, and with pristine quality. While Continuous Delivery is touted as the poster child for achieving these goals, it's often a confusing and complicated topic, and the growing list of solutions and vendors can make finding the right one for your organization a frustrating chore.
DZone's 2014 Guide to Continuous Delivery was produced to help you achieve these goals. It provides you with the data, ideas, and solutions you need to drastically improve your software production and delivery process. The guide includes:
- Profiles on 38 popular Continuous Delivery solutions
- Key product and vendor comparisons
- Survey results of more than 500 developers
- Continuous Delivery maturity checklist
- Glossary of Continuous Delivery terms
The guide also features these in-depth articles from industry experts:
- Introducing: Continuous Delivery by Steve Smith
- Continuous Delivery Pitfalls by J. Paul Reed
- The Continuous Delivery Toolchain by Matthew Skelton
- Infrastructure as Code: When Automation Isn't Enough by Mitch Pronschinske
Opinions expressed by DZone contributors are their own.