We are happy to announce the release of DZone's 2014 Guide to Big Data!
DZone's 2014 Guide to Big Data was produced to help you discover emerging information about the Big Data landscape and learn about how the shifting needs of data scientists and developers are influencing new tools and technologies. This guide explores the meaning of Big Data, how businesses use it, and uncovers new tools and techniques for the future of Big Data. This guide includes:
- Detailed profiles on 43 Big Data vendor solutions
- In-depth Articles Written by Industry Experts
- Results from our survey of over 850 IT Professionals
- "Finding the Database for Your Use Case"
The guide also features in-depth articles from industry experts:
- The No Fluff Introduction to Big Data by Benjamin Ball
- The Evolution of MapReduce and Hadoop by Srinath Perera and Adam Diaz
- The Developers Guide to Data Science by Sander Mak
- The DIY Big Data Cluster by Chanwit Kaewkasi