Introducing Our New JWT Debugger Chrome Extension
Debugging JSON web tokens just got a whole lot easier. Check it out!
Join the DZone community and get the full member experience.Join For Free
A New Chrome Extension
We noticed many users rely on JWT.io to debug their JWTs. And, with good reason! The colored visual editor is intuitive and has support for both HMAC and RSA signed JWTs. So we thought: what if we made this available offline for all users with a few extra features? And thus, our new Chrome extension was born.
- Visual JWT editor with coloring:
- Support for HS256 (HMAC + SHA256) signed JWTs:
- Support for RS256 (RSA) signed JWTs:
- Load and save JWTs in cookies and web storage from the current tab:
- Get a shareable URL for your JWTs:
Try it out now and give us your feedback! Can you think of any other features you'd love to have? Tell us below in the comments or through Chrome's Web Store.
Published at DZone with permission of Sebasti%|-1584275889_1|%n Peyrott, DZone MVB. See the original article here.
Opinions expressed by DZone contributors are their own.