Japplis Toolbox 2.0 With More Text Manipulation
Join the DZone community and get the full member experience.Join For Free
japplis toolbox is a developer toolbox that contains a lot of small tools often useful for developers or for small text manipulation.
example of tools included: base64 encoding and decoding, url encoding and decoding, lists java properties, lists swing properties, md5, sha-1, character count, word count, find regular expression, sort lines, delete duplicate lines, trim spaces and more.
- sort lines by length.
- join lines.
- keep regular expression.
- remove regular expression.
- support for regular expression groups in keep/remove.
- prefix lines with text.
- add text at the end of lines (suffix).
- remove empty lines.
- delete every 2 lines (delete 1 out of 2).
- other improvements and bug fixes
run online (applet)
Opinions expressed by DZone contributors are their own.