JasperReports JavaBean data source in JasperWave
The Java Zone is brought to you in partnership with AppDynamics. Discover how AppDynamics steps in to upgrade your performance game and prevent your enterprise from these top 10 Java performance problems.
This article will explain the following information about JavaBean data source:
- how to create data source
- how to configure classpath to make the data source available for the designer
- how to define and configure JasperReports JavaBean data source in JasperWave
- how to extract report fields from JavaBean object
- how to design and preview the report using JavaBean data source
The purpose of the article is to get a good starting point for report developers who use JasperReports JavaBean (POJO) based data sources to design and run their reports with JasperWave Report Designer.