Java Interview Questions
Yet another set of Java Interview Questions
Industry : Financial Sector [Banking]
Position : J2EE Developer
Type of Screening : Telephone
Date : 05/17/2013
- Can you please explain little bit about your technical background, skill set, years of experience in each technology, your current project, role and day to day activities
- Did you use any framework for AJAX?
- Can you explain how to make AJAX calls with jQuery?
- What data format have you used to exchange data between client and server while using jQuery?
- Explain a real-time scenario where you have used AJAX?
- What is your experience with Front-end Frameworks?
- How familiar are you with Spring MVC Framework?
- Can you explain your Web Architecture on how you are using Spring MVC and what are the different layers?
- Have you used any Transactions?
- What are Spring Transactions and how did you use them in your project?
- What is your experience with Hibernate ?
- If you were to integrate Hibernate into an existing project what are the high-level steps to do so?
- What other modules of Spring have you worked?
- When and Where did you used Spring Batch and Spring Integration Frameworks?
- Explain the module that used Spring Batch and how did you use it?
- What you ever configured Spring Batch for multi-threading?
- What is lazy loading and when you do used lazy loading in Hibernate?
- How do you enable lazy loading in Hibernate?
- Have you ever encountered LazyInitializationException ?
- What are the different ways to resolve LazyInitializationException in Hibernate?
- What is your experience with Application Servers?
- Do you know how to configure a DataSource in WebSphere or JBoss Application Server?
- What is your experience with SQL?
- Can you talk more about Spring Batch from a configuration perspective?
- Can you talk about Custom Column Mappers in Spring Batch
- Have you ever used Messaging in your application?
- Can you explain a module where you have used Messaging in your application?
- Are you more a front-end person or a back-end person?
- Do you have experience working with an off-shore team?
- What motivates you to work?
- How are Exceptions handled in your application?
- Have you used AOP?
- Have you used Web Services?
- What are some of the Design Patterns you have used recently?
- What your used any ESB [Enterprise Service Bus]?
- On Java side, did you used any API for JSON conversion?
- How did you integrate Jackson with Spring MVC?
Over all interviewer focused on the following topics -
Answers to the questions are left as an exercise to the readers!