Industry : Leading Payroll Company in US
Position : Java Developer
Type of Screening : Telephone
Date : 09/13/2013
- Can you briefly explain your current project and your technical skills and your role in the project?
- What are final, finally and finalize keywords in Java?
- What is a Factory Design Pattern?
- What other Design Patterns have you used in Java?
- What is the process to persist data in Java?
- What are Joins in SQL?
- Can you explain Left Outer Join in SQL?
- Lets assume you are trying to connect to database using Hibernate, can you briefly explain the steps?
- What are different types of injections in Spring?
- What is WSDL?
- What is PortType in WSDL?
- Can you explain the structure of a SOAP Message?
- What are different aggregation types in UML?
- What is SQL injection?
And some general discussion on the projects and technologies. Over all interviewer focused on the following topics -
Answers to the questions are left as an exercise to the readers!