A new release of the Javeleon plugin for dynamically updating NetBeans Platform applications while keeping the test application running. Find out more about Javeleon at www.javeleon.org.
New features include:
- Added support for adding/removing/reordering enum constants.
- Added complete support for move field refactoring, preserving the state of the fields in move field up/down operations.
- Added support for automatic initialization of new static fields without re-initializing other parts of the class.
- Added enhanced support for TopComponents with the NetBeans platform. See those GUI changes immediately within the running application.
- Added support for per-object update-migration method (signature: public void javeleon$$updated();)