jBPM 4.1 Released
Join the DZone community and get the full member experience.Join For Free
Just in time for JBossWorld, we released jBPM 4.1. We're very proud that our collaboration with Signavio and Oryx already lead to the first results.
The web based jPDL process designer is now part of our download. Certainly worth a try.
Other things that we added
- End-to-end demo: JBPM-2480
- Improved installer to handle tomcat and more configuration options : JBPM-2409
- Extended coverage of Continuous Integration and reduced the execution time
- Tomcat support in the console : JBPM-2353
- Fix process variables of type hibernate-long-id/hibernate-string-id :
- Tomcat continious integration : JBPM-2409
- Domain model integration :
- And a bunch of bug fixes
More details in our JIRA.
Download it from sourceforge and enjoy it.
Opinions expressed by DZone contributors are their own.