Join the DZone community and get the full member experience.Join For Free
JComponentPack 1.2.0 has been released!
- Clarify the JPrintPreview.showInternalFrame and JPrintPreview.showFrame API JavaDoc. Bug Fixed
- JPrintPreview adds new API to get the current JFrame after invoke the method "showFrame()" or "showFrame(String); New Features
- JPrintPreview cannot show the print data after invoke showDialog methods. Bug Fixed
- JWizardPane configure the next button in finish page automatically. New Features
- JWizardPane component adds new helper classes: New Features
- com.zfqjava.swing.WizardPage and com.zfqjava.swing.WizardAction
- JDirChooser component have the wrong tool tip text in the dialog. Bug Fixed. Thanks Kenny Huang for reporting this bug.
- Fixed several bugs about support the OpenOffice formula. Bug Fixed
- JListView component make the drag and drop simple, ListViewDemo demonstrates this new feature. New Features
Further reading: http://www.zfqjava.com/docs/componentpack/relnotes.html
Product Page: http://www.zfqjava.com/docs-JComponentPack.html
Opinions expressed by DZone contributors are their own.