FREE Webinar: "These Go to 11" - Are Type 5 JDBC Drivers More Than Just Type 4 + 1?
Whether you recognize the title of this Webinar from the movie, This is Spinal Tap—or you’ve yet to see the movie—one thing is for sure: this eye-opening Webinar will challenge your assumptions about the role of JDBC and provide new insights about data access in Java. For example…
Do you share these 5 common misconceptions about data access in Java?
- “Type 4 means that a JDBC driver can be deployed anywhere”
- “JDBC driver performance at 1 connection will scale linearly for 100s of them”
- “I use Hibernate / JPA / Spring, I don’t need JDBC”
- “Tuning or configuring my JDBC driver means I have to change my code”
- “All JDBC drivers are all pretty much the same”
Date: May 5, 2010
Time: 1 PM EST
You owe it yourself to attend this Webinar.
If you’re like many Java developers and architects, you may not realize there’s a solution. The good news is that when you attend this Webinar, you will:
- Gain a clear understanding of the limitations of existing Type 4 JDBC drivers
- Learn what Type 5 JDBC drivers actually are…and why they’re superior to Type 4 (as the Webinar name humorously suggests, this isn’t simply a case of “turning up the volume from 10 to 11.”)
- Discover that Progress DataDirect is now offering Type 5 JDBC drivers—they’re available today
- See how Type 5 JDBC drivers from Progress DataDirect enables you to start accelerating your Java apps now