JDebugTool 4.5.3 - Graphical Java Debugger
Join the DZone community and get the full member experience.Join For Free
The JDebugTool Java debugger from debugtools.com LLC is a:
- Standalone graphical Java debugger.
- Built on top of the standard JPDA (Java Platform Debugger Architecture).
- Is itself written in Java.
- Features an intuitive and graphical Java Swing GUI.
- Tool Tip data display.
- Context-sensitive Help Viewer.
JDebugTool 4.5.3 new features:
- This release improves the top-level Objects Window, from a tabbed style window, into a tree/table style window. See the screen shots.
30 day trial. Personal, Company and Academic licenses.
For more information:
Opinions expressed by DZone contributors are their own.