Just as in past years, CloudBees is again working with the community to sponsor a survey. The goal is for the community to get some objective insights into what Jenkins users would like to see in the Jenkins project.
The survey will be open until the end of September. This is your chance to be heard and to have a say in development priorities for Jenkins. Why not take it now?
We understand the value for the community in learning what users want and how they are using Jenkins, so we are providing an added incentive for community members to fill out the survey. We have donated a $100 Amazon gift card that will be randomly awarded to a lucky survey taker.
As with most give-aways...there are always terms and conditions. So now the boring, legal stuff.
- The survey will be open from September 1 to September 30, 2015. If you submit a completed survey, we will enter you to win a $100 Amazon gift certificate. Yeah, you can only enter the contest once, so please don’t over-stuff the survey box. After the survey closes, we’ll draw a name to choose the winner…and maybe it will be you!
- If you do not supply your name and email address, you are not eligible to win. Think about it – we have no way to contact you. If you do supply your name and email address, we’ll send you the survey results.
- The Amazon gift card can only be won by someone who lives in a country where you can buy from Amazon. If you live in a country without Amazon access, we will send you $100 via PayPal. If you live in a country under U.S. embargo, we’re sorry, but there’s not much we can do here.
- You must be 18 years old or older (20 or older in Japan).
- You must use Jenkins or be affiliated with its use.
- The winner is responsible for any federal, state and local taxes, import taxes and fees that may apply.
- This survey is administered by CloudBees, Inc., 2001 Gateway Place, Suite 670W, San Jose, CA 95110, +1-408-805-3552, email@example.com. If you’d like to send us feedback or have questions, please email us at juc-oc-extATcloudbees.com. And no, we do not accept bribes to rig the contest. :)
- Regardless of whether you win the Amazon gift card, you will have the satisfaction that you’re providing input that will help make Jenkins even better. Thank you in advance for sharing your thoughts with the community!
- Oh, and the best part...no purchase necessary!