JetGroovy 1.5 for IntelliJ IDEA is Out
Join the DZone community and get the full member experience.Join For Free
We are pleased to announce the general availability of JetGroovy 1.5. This popular Groovy development plug-in for IntelliJ IDEA has been extended with a number of highly anticipated features:
- Multiple new Groovy-aware refactorings
- Extended Groovy coding assistance with support for dynamic properties and methods
- Groovy-ready debugger that handles mixed Java and Groovy code
- Smart GroovyDoc browser
- Support for automatic testing with JUnit/TestNG
- Complete support for Grails plugins
To learn more about Groovy/Grails support in IntelliJ IDEA, please visit the dedicated Features page.
JetGroovy plug-in supports all of IntelliJ IDEA 7.0 releases, including 7.0.2 and 7.0.3. You can download it and find more information about it at http://plugins.intellij.net/plugin/?id=1524 or via the IntelliJ IDEA Plug-in Manager.
You might also be pleased to learn that starting from version 8.0 of IntelliJ IDEA Groovy/Grails support is going to be part of the standard distribution package, instead of being provided through a plug-in.
Opinions expressed by DZone contributors are their own.