FormDev Software is pleased to announce the release of JFormDesigner 4.0,now with GroupLayout (Free Design) support (as in NetBeans GUI Builder; formerly Project Matisse) and JGoodies Forms 1.2 support.
JFormDesigner is an advanced GUI designer for Swing user interfaces.
Its outstanding support for JGoodies FormLayout, GroupLayout (Free Design),TableLayout and GridBagLayout makes it easy to create professional looking forms.
JFormDesigner is available as IDE plug-ins for Eclipse, IntelliJ IDEA and JBuilder and as stand-alone application. Plug-ins for NetBeans and JDeveloper are under development.
Highlights of JFormDesigner 4.0:
- GroupLayout (Free Design) support.
- JGoodies Forms 1.2 support.
- Improved IntelliJ IDEA form conversion.
- Abeille form conversion.
- Improved "Choose Bean" dialog.
- Support for SwingX HorizontalLayout and VerticalLayout.
- Java Code Style (indentation, tab size, etc).
- and more...
Read about the new features and improvements here:
For more information, please visit http://www.formdev.com/
and watch the online demos at http://www.formdev.com/demos/
FormDev Software Team