A new version of JFreeChart, a popular chart library for Java, is now available. Version 1.0.11 features:
- a new chart theming mechanism to allow charts to be restyled conveniently;
- a new BarPainter mechanism to enhance the appearance of bar charts;
- a new XYShapeRenderer class;
- a scaling facility for the XYDrawableAnnotation for drawing images within specific data coordinates;
- some new classes (XYTaskDataset, XYDataImageAnnotation and XYTitleAnnotation);
- a modification to the Year class to support an extended range;
- various bug fixes and API improvements.
JFreeChart is free software under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public Licence (LGPL).