In anticipation of our 2014 Guide to Big Data, we have arranged for a panel of experts to answer your Big Data questions on Twitter.
Be sure to join us (@DZone) on Monday, September 22nd from 2pm-3pm EST to get all of your questions answered.
The following Big Data experts and active Twitter users will be on hand to answer your questions:
- Kirk Borne (@KirkDBorne), George Mason University PhD Data Scientist/Astrophysicist
- Jonathan Ellis (@spyced), DataStax co-founder and project chair for Apache Cassandra
- Lillian Pierson (@BigDataGal), Founder & Chief Data Scientist of Data-Mania
- Mikio Braun (@mikiobraun), Co-Founder of Streamdrill
- David Tucker (@MapR), Solutions Architect at MapR
- Dean Wampler, PhD (@deanwampler), Big Data Specialist at Typesafe
To participate, simply ask a question using the hashtag #DZBigData. Be sure to mention a specific person if you would like to request a response from them.
If you miss it, don’t worry, because a full recap will be available on DZone afterwards!
Be sure to download DZone’s 2014 Guide to Big Data here starting Monday, September 22nd: