JProfiler 9.0 released
Join the DZone community and get the full member experience.Join For Free
JProfiler 9.0 is now available and introduces a number of significant new features:
- MBean browser including attribute editing and invoking operations
- Custom telemetries, featuring MBean attribute and script data sources
- Multi-level HTTP call tree splitting, with freely configurable scripts
- Method splitting in the call tree
- Heap walker improvements in the area of weak reference analysis
See the What's new page for a detailed presentation of all new features.
A fully functional evaluation of JProfiler is available for download (no registration required).Comments and feedback are welcome!
Opinions expressed by DZone contributors are their own.