Version 3.8 of Klaros-Testmanagement, the web application for the management, execution and evaluation of Test Cases, has been released.
- Bugzilla 4.4 and JIRA 5.2 have been added to the list of supported issue management systems.
- Klaros-Testmanagement is now compatible with Internet Explorer 10.
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 has been added to the list of supported databases.
- Performance has been further improved. In particular, pages which display large lists are now rendered faster.
- Usability has also been improved. For example, it is now possible to add multiple test cases to existinging test suites.
always there are plenty of improvements and some bugfixes. The entire list can be found in the release notes at http://www.klaros-testmanagement.com/forum/-/message_boards/message/138501
The free Community Edition can be downloaded at http://www.klaros-testmanagement.com/download
An online demo is available at http://www.klaros-testmanagement.com/demo/pages/login.seam
Klaros-Testmanagement is a modern web interface for the management and orginisation of the quality management/test process.
All test-related data is stored in a database. This database allows users to define multiple revisions of important test objects, and also enables the creation of complex reports. Klaros-Testmanagement also includes a resource management section which shows the current and future workload for individual testers and the progress and rate of success of their tests.
Using the in-built test runner client, testers are guided through the individual test steps which make up a test case or test suite. At every step, the tester can add a comment or upload an explanatory screenshot etc. It is also possible to create an issue in a connected issue management system from within this test runner. The result of each step is automatically recorded.
An extensive reporting system enables the creation of informative reports and documentation. This allows for better communication with developers and customers.
The application allows integration of various bug trackers, test automation tools and continuous integration servers.
Klaros-Testmanagement is available in a free Community Edition and in a more full-featured Enterprise Edition.